Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meat N Eggs

Okay, next Tues we are taking 20 Cornish X Barred chickens (cornish game birds) to the Salon. There are still 12 avail for sale. These are the white, plump, yummy birds you had last fall. They go for $6.50 per pound, weighing in at 2.75 to 4.5 pounds (usually) let me know what you want! Yeah!

Eggs, I have eggs, chicken eggs, duck eggs, lots of eggs every week now. If any one would like some let me know before Saturday. On Saturday I go hit my local spots and sell them ALL! Another Yeah!
Also my duck eggs or my girls duck eggs are at Black Horse Farms. Hopefully this summer I can get Chellie to carry my chicken eggs at Black Horse also, pester her for me, LOL (don't tell her I said that).

Next Month towards the end we will have 14 R/R chickens (rhode island red for you non chicken people) that are being raised Label Rouge (okay thats the European way). Slow growing, longer to raise, running wild in the yard, gourmet birds. These will be a lean, very flavorful meat bird. They will go for $7.25 per pound.

The goslings are growing, Clover and Petunia are sitting on their nest full of eggs! Soon we will have more babies... which means FRESH DUCKLING, coming soon. This time it will be Muscovy duckling avail this summer. Mmmmm yummy

Remember my creatures are raised on a SOY FREE, hand mixed diet of only the best grains, nutrients, vitamins and seed.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment